R40000 – R70000 per month
Key performance areas:
1. Drafting of commercial and other legal agreements;
2. Review of commercial and other legal agreements;
3. Monitor and review litigation process with external attorneys;
4. Prepare legal opinions;
5. Keeping abreast of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements that impact on the group of companies;
6. Create and maintain standard agreement templates to be reviewed and updated regularly.
Completed LLB degree and admission as an attorney (essential).
Minimum 5 years post article experience.
Experience in corporate and commercial environment would be advantageous.
1. Sound corporate and commercial legal knowledge;
2. Ability to work individually and in a team;
3. Ability to draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of legal agreements;
4. Capable of working in high pressurized environment;
5. Ability to prioritise;
6. Working knowledge of various computer programmes, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and Quote EK474 in the subject line
Or apply online at https://goo.gl/uAMlIy