Service Dealer Management Supervisor ( EHC364)
Isando, Kempton Park
R30 000 – R40 000 per month
• Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
• Familiar with truck service process
• 3 years’ truck OEM network management experience or 5 years’ truck dealer service experience
• MSOffice (work, excel, PPT, outlook)
• Sound report skills
• Be able to travel frequently
The incumbent of the position will be required to be in charge of improving service network coverage and capacity by setting up criteria and evaluating dealer’s performance.
Key Performance Areas:
• Uplift existing service network
• Grade and evaluate service network
• Draft FAW service dealer standard
• New service dealer development
• Analyze and assess dealer’s service KPI
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Improve and monitor dealer ‘s service capacity across the network but not limited to:
• Ensure adherence to the company’s rules and regulations as documented in the company’s disciplinary policy;
• Ensure that housekeeping is maintained within your area of work;
• Ensure safe work practices as defined during health & safety induction and other health and safety awareness related training;
• Draft dealer ‘s grade system and tool
• Evaluate dealer’s service capacity.
• Support and monitor dealer to uplift their service capacity to meet Company standard
• Draft dealer’s KPI on service aspect.
• Assess the dealer KPI annually
• Analyze dealer’s profitability on parts sales and workshop.
• Develop service dealer in blank area to increase the service coverage
• Approve new dealer’s workshop according company standard
• Visit and audit dealer’ workshop regularly
Please email CV to email@example.com and quote EHC364 in the subject line
Or Apply online at https://goo.gl/R2F1aw