Our client, one of the most successful Internationally renowned airline companies in the World are looking for German Speaking Customer Service Agents to join their dynamic team based in their Cape Town office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to join a thriving and expanding company with great career progression and a company that puts their staff first.
Your role would be to assist flyers with their online booking queries, reservations, baggage claims, general customer queries, cross selling of products and features, ticketing and cargo services.
· Fluent In German and English is a Must (Both Written and Verbal)
· A Matric Qualification or equivalent
· Have a passion for customer service
· Good computer skills
· The ability to work effectively and have great time management skills
· Be able to work in a team and as an individual
What the company will be offering you:
· Secure basic salary
· Discounts on air travel for you, your family and friends.
· Performance based bonus on reaching your targets
· Medical Aid (Fedhealth as the preferred scheme)
· Life and Disability insurance (2 x Annual Salary)
· Paid and Sponsored Corporate Work Permit
· Parking Allowance
· Shifts allowance and overtime pay
· Provident fund scheme
· Possibility to work anywhere in the world with company transfers.
· 21 annual paid annual leave days.
· Additional training programs and coaching provided throughout the year.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your most updated resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.