A great opportunity has opened for a Japanese Speaking Customer Services Sales Representative for our well established internationally know client offering an exciting career opportunity.
With an international based cliental they offer customer support in 20 different languages across the globe on a 24/7 bases. You will be joining a well trained and dedicated Dutch speaking customer support team. Offices located in a popular place in Cape Town in walking distance to shops and restaurants and very close to major event venues such as Cape Town Conference Centre and the new Cape Town Stadium. They offer fully serviced, furnished office space and a dynamic team of individuals.
• Would be to assist customers across the globe with their bookings and general enquiry requests in the Japanese language.
• Assisting customers with travel bookings and reservations
• Providing flight information
• Provide information and assistance to frequent flyers.
What we will need from you:
Fluent in Japanese and English both written and verbally is a Must
Clear Credit and Criminal Record
Matric and relevant certificates
Great customer service skills with a exceptional telephonic manner
Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team
Able to work in a well structured environment
A loyal, dedicated and mature working manner
Able to work shifts on a rotational bases
Good computer skills
Experience in travel/tourism, professional call centre or customer service is a plus
Experienced and well presented
Applicants that hold a South African ID Book would have a high advantage
Be able to commence with training in Mid July
What our client would be offering you:
• Competitive basic salary
• Medical Aid (Discovery Health as the selected Medical Aid Provider) (Included in CTC)
• Provident Fund Contribution (Included in CTC)
• Corporate Work Permit (All visa needs will be looked after by the company)
If you feel that this role would be suitable for you, please email an updated resume and a cover letter on why you feel this role is right for you to email@example.com