A great opportunity has arisen for a French Training and Project Manager to join a well-established and dynamic organisation, based at their office in Cape Town.
The group has offices all over the world and is a market leader in global relocation.
You will play a major role in becoming the first point of contact between the company and the client.
We are looking for a candidate that is able to deliver projects on time. Must be able to work towards deadlines and targets. Candidates with the right to work in South Africa will get first preference.
• Plan and execute IT projects
• Meet deadlines and targets
• Produce training manuals and procedures
• Conduct follow ups
• Must have a minimum of 3 years post Matric studies
• A degree in Project Managements or IT (or equivalent experience)
• 2 years working in an IT environment
• French and English Speaking a must
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Must be able to management self
• Must be highly organised and be able to coordinate meeting
• Be pro-active
• Must be able to meet deadlines
If you would like to apply this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org