A great opportunity has arisen for a customer care administrator to join a well established and dynamic organization, based at their office in Cape Town. The group has offices all over the world and is a market leader in global relocation.
You will play a major role in becoming the first point of contact between the company and the client. We are looking for a candidate that has a flair for customer service and for someone that is looking to grow within the company.
You will be the face of the company and would need to be very professional.
Candidates with the right to work in South Africa will get first preference.
- Corresponding with clients via telephonic and email communication
- Insuring all queries from clients are handle professionally
- Building and maintaining a professional rapport with clients
- Provide information on the services provided by the company
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbally in French and English is a must.
- A minimum Matric / A’ levels/ High School Certificate
- Experience in Customer Service
- Be able to interact with clients, by responding to and handling all requests and queries
- Have great time management skills
- Proactive and self driven
- Be able to work towards all individual and group targets
- Computer literate
- Well presented and good telephonic skills
A generous basic salary would be on offer in a great working environment.
If you feel this is the job for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write “French Speaking Customer Care Administrator” in the subject line. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.