A great opportunity has arisen for a Contact Centre Manager to join a well established and dynamic organization, based at their office in Cape Town. The group has offices all over the world and is a market leader in global relocation.
You will be managing a team of twenty Contact Center agents. You will need to provide a weekly statistics with regards to the Contact Center activities, and monitor call handling by the Contact Center agents. Candidates with the right to work in South Africa will get first preference.
- Be required to provide leadership, coaching and ongoing and support to agents in order to achieve the monthly targets set by our client based in France
- Day to day management
- Development and mentoring of a small team
- Monitor and analyse ongoing goal
- Ensure forecasts are being met
- Minimum of 2 years post Matric studies (Business School/University Degree majoring in Business Management or any related field) or equivalent experience
- Work independently
- Strictness and responsiveness
- Ability to synthesise information
- Ability to rationalise and a good sense of customer care
- COMPUTER LITTERATE
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent and effective oral communication skills
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English
- A generous basic salary would be on offer in a great working environment.
If you feel this is the job for you please send your CV to email@example.com
Please write “French Speaking Contact Centre Manager” in the subject line. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.