Position & Responsibilities:
• Perform all the duties of a Business Analyst
• Actively participate in IT design reviews to ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies
for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Perform cost analysis for proposed systems.
• Lead special projects as assigned by IT management
• Provide advice and recommendations on emerging IT trends
• Provide advice and consultation to BAs on more difficult and complex assignments
Requirements & Qualifications:
• College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science,
Finance, or information systems and/or 5-10 years related work experience.